Participation in M2GARSS is open to all individuals interested in or working in Geoscience and Remote Sensing. Manuscripts received by the deadline will be considered for program placement under the standard peer review process. Only on-time manuscripts can be accepted due to the short review schedule. The M2GARSS 2024 Technical Program Committee will organize all accepted manuscripts into either Oral or Poster sessions based on their potential contribution to the symposium and the composition of high-quality sessions.
The entire submission process and requirements will be detailed at the appropriate time. However:
- All manuscripts must be written in English.
- The minimum page limit for all manuscripts is two 2-column pages. The maximum page limit is four 2-column pages. Use Times New Roman font, 11 or 12 point, 1.5 line spacing.
- Manuscripts should state clearly and concisely the problem, methodology used and central conclusions, and may include figures and graphs.
- Manuscripts must include a bibliography to help reviewers place the contributions of the work into context.
- A maximum of two manuscripts may be submitted by each presenting author.
- All M2GARSS manuscripts submitted for posting on IEEE Xplore will undergo publications quality review (which includes a plagiarism check) using Crosscheck. Manuscripts with significant similarity with published works are subject to additional quality reviews.
- Every author is responsible for checking the status of their submission by visiting the symposium website after 19 January 2024.