TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
PCO CONVIN is the official conference partner for hotel accommodation and is the only agency offering accommodation on behalf of ICIP 2018.
As the official housing agency, PCO CONVIN provides professional customer service & support for all your accommodation needs. We can secure your room in a wide range of hotels in the area of the conference venue. Early booking is highly recommended.
Participants can book their hotel room through the online booking form or at email@example.com
Group bookings (7 rooms or more) cannot be made online as different terms and conditions apply.
Our Group Reservation Benefits:
- We offer an ideal selection of hotels next to the conference venue and in other central locations.
- Group check-in.
- Hospitality desk at the hotel during conference dates.
- Dedicated personnel before the conference and onsite to support your stay in Athens.
- Prices include breakfast, WI-FI and taxes.
- Free shuttle service during conference’s social events.
For group bookings please contact ICIP 2018 accommodation team by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Hotels
Please click here for an overview of hotels available.
Location of Hotels
Please have a look at the 2018.ieeeicip.org hotel map for more information on the location of the hotels.
HOTEL RESERVATION TERMS
- Room rates are quoted in Euro, per room, per night, including Buffet Breakfast and all applicable taxes.
- Check-in time is 14:00; check-out time is 12:00.
- Rooms are available from October 7th until October 10th 2018. Any query for extension of dates will be handled upon request and is subject to hotels' availability.
- Please note that a new tax will be charged for Greek accommodation units and imposed as of January 1, 2018. According to this “stayover tax”, the amount of 1,50 euros will be applied in three-star hotels, 3,00 euros in four-star hotels and 4,00 euros in 4* Superior and 5-star hotels, on top of the room rate per night. These amounts will be paid directly at the hotel by the participants.
- The official accommodation partner for the ICIP 2018 Conference is PCO-CONVIN. Any queries regarding the accommodation should be addressed only to PCO-CONVIN. Please note that hotels will not accept any changes, cancellations or payments directly except the stayover tax direct settlement mentioned above.
- No reservation will be handled without the accommodation form fully completed and accompanied by the full credit card details or bank transfer receipt for the payment (1 night deposit or full payment).
- A pre booking confirmation will be sent by email within 5 working days of the properly filled in accommodation form receipt and relevant payment.
- The final confirmation will be sent after full payment has been received.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer.
- In case taxes and / or VAT change, the Organizing Secretariat reserves the right to change the rates accordingly.
- All bank charges associated with any refund will be the responsibility of the delegate.
- Please advise the Organizing Secretariat for any special requirements you may have (disabled person, specific dietary requirements, non-smoking room etc) at email@example.com
- The full payment of the room booking must be completed until August 7th 2018 to PCO-CONVIN, otherwise the Organizing Secretariat will have the right to cancel the reservation.
- Any cancellations should take place in writing (via email). The customer cannot derive any rights from a verbal cancellation.
- In case of change of the arrival date, or check-in time, please inform the Organizing Secretariat in advance, so that your reservation will not be considered as non-show. Alterations in the total days of stay will be subject to the cancellation policy hereby mentioned.
- For written cancellations received until July 6th 2018, a charge of one (1) night stay will apply.
- For any cancellation or alteration of dates (unless the alteration of dates is agreed and confirmed by PCO-CONVIN) made from July 7th until August 7th 2018, a charge of (2) nights stay will apply.
- No refunds will be made for any cancellation/non-show/early departure after August 7th 2018.
- Name changes to the room bookings should be communicated simultaneously otherwise the initial reservation will be automatically considered as cancelled.
- In case of name change until July 6th 2018, an administration charge of 20€ applies (per room).
- After July 6th 2018 no name changes will be accepted.
- For each name change you must notify the Conference Secretariat by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability and Insurance
- No right to further claims or waiving of fees will arise should the ICIP 2018 be obliged to alter the programming of conference proceedings.
- Delegates are encouraged to arrange their own insurance for cancellation, travel, loss of personal possessions, accident etc on their own behalf. ICIP 2018 and the Conference Organizer PCO CONVIN accept no liability.
- In the event of serious special or unforeseen circumstances or serious circumstances beyond its control, the ICIP 2018 shall be entitled to cancel or modify the dates of the event. You shall not be entitled to compensation for any costs or damages incurred as a consequence of such a cancellation or change.
Data Privacy Statement
In order for the Organizer (s) to process the present form, all the information you supply is required and it will be held in the customer data files. It may be used for marketing and communication purposes by the Organisers and their contractors only. You have the absolute right to access, amend and oppose any use of this personal data by writing to the ICIP 2018 at the address mentioned below or by using the “Contact Us” form.
You are strongly advised to be alert for unauthorized agents who may contact you directly by email or phone, offering their services. PCO CONVIN is the only authorized agency, as the officially appointed conference secretariat.